New at my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/ItsSoAshley
I love that shade of tan with grey!
Happy Friday Everybody!!!
‘Love who you are’~Ashley
The gold, green, and ikat are so much fun together.
Someday I WILL learn how to re-upholster!
I could put leopard print with anything
This is unexpected and I love that about this bathroom.
Obsessed with floral and strips!!
Where do you find your inspiration?
I hope you enjoyed. “love who you are”~Ashley
Five things I love about the fall:
This is a custom piece I’m working on. I’m in love with fall prints!!!
“Love who you are”~Ashley
Hair and Make-up by Kim Marinelli……
This picture reminded me of a classic black tie wedding, because of her chic bun.
This finger wave style is always a timeless and classic look.
You can never go wrong with a chignon.
Smoky eye is so appropriate for this classic occasion. Small tip: Schedule a consultation with your professional make-up artist before your big day. To recreate this look Schedule appointment here
I automatically associated red lips with a black tie attire.
Classic Looks by Ashley……
Simple but elegant.
If you can get your hands on some chandeliers it makes such a statement!
Mix match vintage mirrors threw out all of your tables. Stunning!
Ranunculus/Anemone Bouquet. Stunning with all the dresses!
Photo booths are so much fun for your wedding. How cute are these props for your booth. Purchase Here
How classy is a whiskey and cigar bar!? The men will love it!
Centerpieces that tie in the girls bouquets.
Classic Attire by Paula Danielle…..
This dress is perfect for a classical wedding. The detail of the black flowers is so elegant and will definitely make this bride eye-catching.
Groom and Groomsmen: What’s more classic than a skinny black tie?
bridesmaids The way this sheer fabric flows is just stunning!
Flower Girl: What makes this soo classic, is the extravagant style of this dress. The layers of tool and the accent of the black and white flowers helps to blend the whole classic theme together.
Ring Bearer: Words can’t express how perfect this is for this wedding.
Mother Of The Bride: Simple is the way I decided to go for mother of the bride. This dress is still so classy even though there’s not too much to it.
xoxo, Ashley, Paula and Kim
Here is your color inspiration for your special day!!! I hope you enjoy.
These colors are so hot right now! Especially MINT! When I saw this color palette I automatically thought of a fun summer wedding. I listed my ideas and some links for where you can purchase some of the items. I found a lot ideas from my favorite place Etsy! Let me know what you think!
1. Great alternative for a guest book Purchase Here
2. Confetti, which I think would be so cute for the guests to throw after your announce husband and wife. (great for photos too) Purchase Here
3. Summer Drink, adds great color especially at a dessert/candy bar.
4. Chair Decor for the ceremony. Purchase Here
5. Love the mint colored cake.
6. Fabric wraps for your favor boxes. Purchase Here
7. Paper Lanterns, great for reception or hung from trees. Purchase Here
8. Flowers/Centerpieces. Everything about number 8 I love. They used a bunch of different colorful flowers, mix-matched bottles for vases. And if you can see the back ground they used mint colored doilies for decor.
9. Decorative clothes pins. I used this idea for my wedding. I hung pictures of my husband and I and the bridal party from cute clothes pins. Just like a clothes line. Or you could use them for the table setting with your guests names on them.
Let me know what you think of this summer fun collection! xoxo, Ashley
This color palette is all about “Soft Elegance”. We each saw something different in the color palette but yet it all ties in together, don’t ya think?! I hope this helps inspire you on planning for your special event. Remember to feel free to contact us with any question’s you might have on a product, or how to put a design together. email@example.com
“Love who you are” Ashley, Paula and Kim